The login screen presented on the web browser usually needs a custom profile to be extensively modified.
But there is a way to change some settings on Niagara to provide some basic level of customization to the standard login screen, including:
- Adding a custom logo
- Showing a different title (by default the station name is shown instead)
Adding a logo
- Add your logo image to the station file section. Use the "My File System" section to find your file, copy it then paste it in a dedicated folder within the "Files" section of your station
- Expand the "Config - Services" section, find the "WebService", right click on it and select the Slot Sheet view
- Right click below the last slot (empty space) and select "Add slot". Enter the name "logo" and type "baja - Ord". No flags selected.
- Right click again on the WebService, but this time select the Property Sheet view
- Look at the last property "logo" and select the File Ord Chooser
- Find your image and select open
- Now save your work. The logo should be displayed on the login page. Adjust the size of the logo as needed
Changing the title displayed on the login page
- Right click on the station "Config" section. Then select the Slot Sheet view
- Right click below the last slot (empty space) and select "Add slot". Enter the name "displayName" and type "baja - Format". No flags selected.
- Right click again on Config, but this time select the Property Sheet view
- Enter the desired login text under the "displayName" property
- Now save your work. The new text should be displayed now on the login page instead of the station name