We found that the new BACnet routers (BAC2) have a small bug that sometimes prevents the router from saving the configuration: clicking on the Save button does not save the configuration as expected.
We apologize for this, but the fix is a simple firmware upgrade.
Please follow the instructions below to fix the issue with the BACnet Router save button.
Download a the BACnet Router app using the Web GUI:
- Download the image file
- Enter the IP address of the Router into a web browser or connect using the FieldServer Toolbox
- Hit the ‘Diagnostic’ link at the bottom of the page next to Copyright
- Choose the ‘Setup’ option in the Navigation Tree and Select ‘File Transfer’
- Choose the ‘General’ tab
- Click on the ‘Browse’ button and select the image file
- Click on ‘Submit’
- When it says “Update complete”, click on the ‘System Restart’ button.